The Business Services Association is a policy and research organisation. It brings together all those who are interested in delivering efficient, flexible and cost-effective service and infrastructure projects across the private and public sectors.
The Business Services Association provides a forum for service providers to come together to discuss issues of common interest. Its members have a combined UK turnover of some £30 billion and a total UK workforce of 500,000 employees. Members employ around 2 million people globally and their worldwide turnover is some £80 billion.
We work to shape public policy and political debate in those areas that directly affect the industry. We also promote the positive benefits of the industry in the national and trade media.
We conduct primary research and analysis and publish our findings to provide evidence of the positive benefits of service provision and to help inform good policy decisions.
We publish research findings, polling data, policy papers and case studies to help build awareness and understanding of the industry among government officials, MPs, opinion formers and other stakeholders.
We organise policy seminars, an annual lecture and a number of networking and social events throughout the year.
- BSA Annual Review 2016: Business Services - A Global Success
- BSA Annual Review 2015: Business Services - Supporting Every Region
- BSA Annual Review 2014: The Social and Economic Value of the Outsourced and Business Services Sector
- BSA Annual Review 2013: Outsourced and Business Services - Building a 21st Century Britain
- BSA Annual Review 2012
- BSA publishes 2011 annual review of the industry
Become a member
Join BSA today and receive access to exclusive events, the latest industry news and unique networking opportunities.How to join